problems of students and online clases



problems of students and online clases


It was two o'clock in the afternoon. I reached Gilgit. I got out of the car but I was very tired on the way so I was very sleepy but my friend Shahid who I went to had not reached the station to pick me up. I sat down and suddenly I heard loud slogans.

I saw a large rally of young people in the distance. There were girls in front of them. They also had placards in their hands but they were not visible from a distance. When the rally approached, I I read the placards on which it was written that online classes are not allowed stop playing with the future of the youth and they were chanting the same slogans. I was surprised that their time is wasted in online classes and their The future will be secure.

What's the harm in these people protesting because it is not possible to open educational institutions because of the corona virus, so it is a great step to take online classes with them and It saves their future from destruction. However I thought that everyone wants their own good and no one should be against their own good. So, there must be some logic behind their protest which the discussion students only know so I got up and walked towards them trying to find out the reason and protested to a young boy who was present in the protest.

Did the young man tell me that online classes require a laptop or a smartphone first, which is difficult for most of us students to afford due to poverty and even if we buy it on credit, then About Rs. 1500 per month is required for the net package which is not only difficult but also impossible for us poor students. He also said that the universities are closed but still do not waive the fees for this semester. We will collect the fees if the universities. If the fees were waived, we would have arranged online classes for ourselves with the same money.

The boy was further complaining that when I saw a beautiful girl in the protest, I approached her and called her sister. Sister asked Do you also have a problem with online classes? She looked down and spoke softly. Brother, on the one hand, if there are financial problems because I belong to a poor family, my father is a day laborer, on the other hand, there is no net in our area, so I have to take classes. I have to go to the top of the mountain and I am the only daughter of my parents I don't have a brother and Abu goes to work. My mother is also old. I don't have any companion to go with me to the top of the mountain and go alone. On the contrary, I am unable to take online classes.

She further said that we strongly demand HEC to waive the fees for this semester as most of the poor students like us are also studying in the universities and the other major. The demand is that either this series of online classes should be stopped or a net should be set up for students from backward areas like ours. She was saying that another beautiful girl standing next to me started talking to herself and me.

Asked a strange question which silenced me. His question was whether our country Only for the elite and the rich? I lowered my eyes and became silent. Seeing my silence, she again said that whatever decision is made keeping in view the interests of the rich and she added that the rich people can easily take online classes in their palaces. But most of the people of Pakistan live in backward areas. What will happen to them? She said that she is proud of the people who make such policies. It is said that those who make decisions are sitting quietly in the AC room, they do not know our problems, but we do ask them to visit these backward areas. Then make a policy, then at least you will realize our difficulties. He was telling his story of more pain.
I got a call from my friend Shahid, whom I was waiting for. We have reached the base to pick you up. I said goodbye to these students and went straight, but their words created a strange mood in me and As soon as I met my friend Shahid, after the salutation, he asked me why you look depressed. I told him that story. Shahid listened to me quietly and said that today if we are in education. So far behind the world is the reason that we do not make policies for the nation but for the elites of this country.
If policy makers realized that most of our people live in backward areas, then today we are in the world of technology. I do not lag behind and do not import every small and big thing. Today, if this country is mired in so many problems, the real reason is that our policies are only for some elites. They were saying that we When I reached his room and got out of the car, he started telling me to leave these things and go and freshen up and I am bringing tea.

(idmm build 1levine)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AVG SECURE VPN the history of ottman empire part 2

search for a laeder

How to use social media positively